As a Senior Software Engineer, Commerce Engine Services, you will design and develop innovative backend solutions and work alongside the product engineering team, evaluating new features and architecture. Reporting to the Manager, Commerce Engineering, you will develop the technical approach for the eCommerce platform and drive implementation through design and development. In addition, you will:
As a Merchandise Coordinator, you will be the key support role to the merchant team assisting on all aspects of the day to day needs of the business. You will play a pivotal role in team admin, reporting, and data entry for product assortments. Reporting to the Merchant, you will:
- Influence the overall vision, contribute to the design and drive the development of technology solutions across the various business units.
- Work collaboratively in a group of passionate developers in a high energy, fast paced and outcome-oriented environment.
- Focus on designing and implementing systems for scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability.
- As the liaison between the business area and support team, ensures the understanding of business problems in order to reach the ultimate technical solution that fixes business issues
- Advance the agile SDLC approach to delivery and influence the on-time delivery of projects.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Must have experience with Java/J2EE, Spring Boot
- Must have experience in developing microservices.
- Must have strong Database Knowledge.
- Preferred experience in Oracle Commerce.
- Experience in working with any cloud providers like Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS etc.
- Nice to have – experience with Kafka, Redis, Kubernetes, Hibernate, any NoSql systems
- Understanding of CI/CD process, Jenkins, Git.
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to engage one-on-one at all levels of the organization or present to business and technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- IT delivery experience involving infrastructure and applications through concept, development, validation, deployment, and support.
- Product evaluation through RFI/RFP including working with vendors and internal stakeholder groups to align features, technology, and cost to meeting the business objectives.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A