The primary responsibility of the Inventory Control Associate is to perform a variety of inventory control activities to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the product within the distribution center to support the receiving, pick, pack, replenishment and shipping activities of the business using specified processes and procedures.
- Perform area maintenance per established company standard operating procedures.
- Pro-actively respond to direction from leadership team, including Shift Coordinators, management staff and other departmental personnel.
- Perform inventory control activities encompassing the following: overflow/cycle counts, researching missing product for orders, handling damaged product per company/vendor agreements.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per business and operational needs.
- Perform slotting and cubiscan activities for Retail Operations.
- Follow all Company, state and OSHA safety rules, policies and regulations to ensure safe working practices, including proper work attire; report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by Sephora.
- Put together special promotional packages and gift bags.
- Conduct audits on packed orders to ensure quality standards are met per Company standards.
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service per company standards.
- Inventory and track samples for Dotcom orders.
- Respond to questions from co-workers concerning product location and status.
- Comply with all Company Loss Prevention policies and procedures, including proper work attire.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to operate RF terminals to successfully track product in the warehouse.
- Ability to understand other functions of the business as they apply to position.
- Detail oriented.
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with WMS software or previous experience using menu driven applications.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving.
- Familiarity of warehouse layout or the ability to learn layout.
- Basic math skills and demonstrate an ability to match numbers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A