The Loss Prevention Agent protects the assets of a store against theft, and works with the Leadership team to maintain operational controls to reduce shortage.
- Adhere to all laws and SEPHORA policies concerning apprehensions, search and seizure and the preservation of evidence.
- Conduct surveillance on the sales floor, as well as utilizing the CCTV system, to identify, observe, and apprehend or deter individuals from committing external theft(s).
- Prepare reports relative to any theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, accident investigations and audits.
- Testify in court on behalf of the company, in any case, criminal or civil, to which the Agent is summoned.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with all internal partners, local law enforcement agencies, mall security and other retailers.
- Partner with stores and DLPM in the development and execution of shrinkage prevention plans.
- Provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to clients as needed.
- Ability to maintain composure and provide effective coaching in the moment on loss prevention techniques.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Satisfy and maintain all licensing requirements (as required by province or local jurisdiction).
- Possess strong written, verbal, interviewing, listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- 1 year of asset protection/loss prevention experience in a retail environment.
- Proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel is desirable.
- Availability to work flexible hours and days, including evenings, weekends, and holidays is essential.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A