As a Senior Instructional Designer and eDeveloper, you will be a key resource needed to launch a series of initiatives that drive our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy.
Reporting to the Manager Instructional Design, you are responsible for creating innovative and engaging skill-building experiences. This includes working collaboratively with subject matter experts to design learning content utilizing adult learning principles and sound instructional design methodologies. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of creative instructional design skills and technical knowledge and is passionate about building best in class learning in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop scalable blended instructor-led and digital learning curriculums, job aids, assessment tools, and facilitator guides that leverage adult learning best practices to maximize learner retention.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on development trends and training tools and continuously explore new and innovative methodologies
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Coordinate, manage and execute all aspects of training development including project scoping, storyboarding, building and revising training based on SME input
- Ensure training content adheres to overall Education and Sephora strategy, as well as technical specifications and brand guidelines
- Establish and maintain relationships with cross functional partners, identify SME needs, and streamline multiple content sources for cohesive storytelling and optimal learner retention
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders proposing innovative learning solutions to support organization needs and advocate for the learner experience
- Demonstrated expertise in effective Instructional Design methodologies to drive Learning & Development initiatives using either ADDIE or SAM methodology
- Proficiency with various eLearning tools (Articulate 360, Captivate, Camtasia, etc.), Responsive Design, Audio editing program (i.e. Audacity), and Learning Management Systems (i.e. BigTinCan/Zunos)
- Intermediate to advanced skill in Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with graphic design, video, micro-learning, gamification, simulations, animation/motion graphics preferred
- Ability to manage competing priorities, work on simultaneous projects and flex in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to manage up and partner with various levels in the organization
- Strategic thinking and implementation of ideas, solutions, projects and high-level attention to detail and accuracy in execution of work and tasks University degree in HR, Education, Arts, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Acquired or working towards your Adult Education diploma/certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A