Website Shoppers Drug Mart
The Care Coordinator are the first line of contact for patients, caregivers, physicians, clinics, consumers, medical professionals and pharmacies. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, responding to customer service inquires pertaining to patient support programs, obtaining and documenting patient information, triaging calls to appropriate team members and supporting the Patient Care Specialists with specific tasks. The superior end to end support provided by this team will enhance the patient and physician experience of the Support Program and drive positive patient outcomes. Attention to customer key performance indicators identified for the program is fundamental to this role.
- Understands the molecule(s) in full detail
- Results driven – must meet or exceed establish performance and quality metrics
- Assisting Supervisor, Patient Care Operations and Patient Care Specialists with projects as required
- Responds to incoming customer related calls from patients, pharmacies and clinics regarding status of active patient files within SLA’s
- Works collaboratively with Patient Care Specialists to enhance the patient journey and experience
- Indexing patient documents received from but not limited to; clinics, MD offices, patients and insurance companies; and create files as needed
- Support special projects and initiatives as required to support PCS Operations
- Triages calls to appropriate team members
- Provide exceptional customer service to all parties involved in Health Services, ensuring that the unique needs of patients, clinics and program requirements are met
- Act as a patient advocate, determines coverage details and develops/maintains complete and accurate documentation required to facilitate a successful outcome of the reimbursement process
- Ensures coordination of program services to patients in an effective manner resulting in prompt and continued access to therapy
- Report all Adverse Events (AE) and Product Technical Complaints (PTC) immediately or as soon as possible upon becoming aware of the event as per current policies and procedures
- Strong computer skills in a Windows environment using MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Post Secondary Education an asset
- Minimum 2-year Call Center experience, Healthcare or Insurance Experience an asset
- Bilingual (English and French; verbal and written) preferred
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- Working experience with Salesforce is an asset
- Experience with private and public drug reimbursement plan
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Flexible to work rotating shifts, Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm EST
- A team player with the desire to provide superior customer care experiences.
- Working experience with Pure Connect- Genesys is an asset.
Company: Shoppers Drug Mart
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A