Website Shoppers Drug Mart
As the Coordinator, Business Development you will be supporting the Affiliated Medical Clinic team with account management activities including data collection, reporting, special projects and communications with landlords, physicians and other key stakeholders
- Prepare summary documents (letters, reports and templates), distribute and communicate with cross functional teams (including lease administration, finance, analytics and real estate).
- Coordinate meetings, take minutes and summarize key information.
- Acquiring, collating and organizing data and contract information to support ongoing reporting requirements.
- Data collection, data entry and similar tasks.
- Assist with special projects related to the affiliated medical clinic program including the preparation of presentations and other key documents
- Coordinate with physicians and landlords to request and gather necessary information to evaluate opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of real estate legal agreements
- Support ongoing physician engagement activities and or physician recruitment efforts.
- Responsible for submission and tracking of required payments, cheque requisitions, rent commencement dates and similar tasks.
- Manage and maintain Salesforce related activities.
- Tracking multiple sources of information and updating necessary reporting for Senior Management visibility.
- Ability to intake, comprehend, synthesize and communicate stakeholder concerns.
- Ability to set and prioritize work amid competing demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong drive and ability to take initiative without close supervision.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with Salesforce and Microstrategy is an asset.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Knowledge of real estate, lease administration and contract preparation in an asset.
- University degree in Business, GIS, Urban Planning or related field.
Company: Shoppers Drug Mart
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A