Website Shoppers Drug Mart
Reporting to the Supervisor, of Patient Care Operations, the Care Coordinator’s primary objectives are to respond to inbound inquiries, triaging calls to the appropriate team members, indexing documents and work collaboratively with the Patient Care Specialists. The incumbent is action oriented, tactful and empathetic, ensuring the patient has a positive experience working with Specialty Health Network through their treatment journey.
- Report all Adverse Events (AE) and Product Technical Complaints (PTC) immediately or as soon as possible upon becoming aware of the event as per current policies and procedures
- Understands the molecule(s) in full detail
- Support special projects and initiatives as required to support PCS Operations
- Indexing patient documents received from but not limited to; clinics, MD offices, patients and insurance companies; and create files as needed
- Assisting Supervisor, Patient Care Operations and Patient Care Specialists with projects as required
- Ensures coordination of program services to patients in an effective manner resulting in prompt and continued access to therapy
- Act as a patient advocate, determines coverage details and develops/maintains complete and accurate documentation required to facilitate a successful outcome of the reimbursement process
- Triages calls to appropriate team members
- Results driven – must meet or exceed establish performance and quality metrics
- Works collaboratively with Patient Care Specialists to enhance the patient journey and experience
- Provide exceptional customer service to all parties involved in Health Services, ensuring that the unique needs of patients, clinics and program requirements are met
- Responds to incoming customer related calls from patients, pharmacies and clinics regarding status of active patient files within SLA’s
- Working experience with Pure Connect- Genesys is an asset.
- Strong computer skills in a Windows environment using MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- Experience with private and public drug reimbursement plan
- Minimum 2-year Call Center experience, Healthcare or Insurance Experience an asset
- Post Secondary Education an asset
- Bilingual (English and French; verbal and written) preferred
- Working experience with Salesforce is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A team player with the desire to provide superior customer care experiences.
- Flexible to work rotating shifts, Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm EST
Company: Shoppers Drug Mart
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A