Website Shoppers Drug Mart
You are responsible for the successful performance of patient support programs. You provide leadership for all staff responsible for program deliverables including metrics and customer service excellence. As the key account and relationship manager, you foster strong partnerships with clients, provide business insights and develop and implement strategic goals to grow the business.
- Lead the strategic planning process to evolve and grow the business
- Ensure excellence of program execution
- Report all Adverse Events (AE) and Product Technical Complaints (PTC) immediately or as soon as possible upon becoming aware of the event as per current policies and procedures.
- Establish performance standards and monitor achievement
- Provide senior leadership on key client accounts
- Anticipate and respond to a rapidly changing market with insight and innovation
- Oversee Program contracts with respect to timelines, SLAs, KPIs and delivery of monthly billings and reports
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Achieve Business Plan goals and meet the financial targets established for the Program
- What you will do:Lead a team of both clinical and operational staff
- Strong financial acumen and hands on budget management experience
- Seven to ten years account management experience and/or previous pharmaceutical brand management experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of provincial drug reimbursement programs and third party drug coverage issues and bilingualism are assets
- Unrestricted nursing license to practice
- Nursing BSc or equivalent industry-related experience. Business, healthcare professional designation and/or post-graduate degree an asset.
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven customer relationship and/or account management skills with direct client interaction
Company: Shoppers Drug Mart
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A