Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
- Finding creative ways to facilitate the day-to-day process of the software development life cycle and ensure the delivery teams are engaged and running effectively.
- Liaise and drive the team to manage relationships with Product Owners, Tech Leaders, Project Managers and Stakeholders.
- Support the team’s personal development through regular one-to-ones.
- Proactively support our department, its culture, its initiatives, goals and direction.
- Establish, refine & challenge different ways of working to fine tune the software development lifecycle.
- Experience within a digital television broadcast environment or similar technical environment.
- Experience of providing successful technical solutions through to BAU Operation
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills
- Sound customer service,motivationaland Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Windows 10 Installation & Administration, Remote Administration,IIS and web hosting technologies,PowerShell & VB scripting Skills
- Active Directory Understanding, Knowledge of Windows Patch Management
- Agoodunderstanding of Networking to debug network issues
- Knowledgeof RealTime Renderers such asVizRt,ChyronHego, Unity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A