“The Business Development Executive role is an opportunity to join a fun, fast paced and dynamic team that sell our product across the UK and Ireland. We’re looking for people who are motivated to succeed, want to continue to grow our team, have a passion for working in a sales environment and can do all that with a smile on their face! If that’s you – we’d love to hear from you,” Joe Strudwick, National Sales Manager
- You’ll be responsible for new business sales within a designated territory. Spending your time pursuing your own leads and achieving a quarterly acquisition target.
- Build a network amongst partner businesses to become a specialist within your territory and be seen as the lead point of contact for the licensed sector.
- Embrace diversity. Our field team, like our customers are diverse and unique individuals. We believe that we will flourish with an inclusive environment where we can share varied opinions.
- Use data and our bespoke CRM system to ensure you optimally plan your time and deliver on monthly and quarterly campaigns
- Collaborate with our contact centre and field teams to best serve both our customers and prospects, delivering the outstanding service levels that our brand demands.
- Sell based on a clear framework, demonstrating return on investment to retail our premium product.
- Ambition – We’re an ambitious business with bold plans and our people are at the centre of them. We encourage all our people to have live development plans and want them to invest in their growth
- Positivity – The BDE’s are the face of our brand. It’s meaningful to us that you’re a positive ambassador, that always models our values.
- Resourcefulness – Change and working at pace are things we pride ourselves on. A BDE must be able to adapt and deliver quickly whilst consistently looking to improve.
- Resilience – We have a premium product that requires us to constantly seek to understand our prospects’ businesses and demonstrate how we can increase their profits.
- Self-motivation – Our staff are field based and will have to plan and prioritise their time to be efficient.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A