As Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the in-quarter trading performance through brilliant executive of trading plans across our sites and with an understanding of all trading levers to help drive performance. You will be working closely with our customer operations teams; delivering and managing commercial messaging and change to have maximum positive impact on our customers and our people.
- Deliver consistent, quality analysis daily / weekly across all our sub routes to marketto understand factors that positively and negatively impact in-quarter trading performance KPIs; ensure delivery of appropriate recovery or improvement plans.
- Find innovate ways for us to drive performance across our sites by understanding levers to improve advisor performance and support Contact Centre Operations to deliver against these
- Work closely with our Contact Centre Operations teasm to understand what our customers and advisors are telling us about our propositions; undertake regular call listening through use of speech analytics, advisor focus and feedback sessions and implementation of surveys where appropriate to develop insights
- Work with go to market function to ensure briefing materials are tailored for each route to market to deliver simple and timely updates to deliver the best possible advisor experience and deliver the best outcome for the customer; deliver briefing material to Contact Centre Sales Leadersin a clear, concise and professional manner
- Design, implement, report and deliver post review analysis of incentive overlay to ensure they are relevant to each route to market and deliver against business objectives to feed into future overlay recommendations across Voice.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the matrix based on collaboration, trust and delivery
- Credible communicator and able to present work to the route to market Trading Lead and Head of Trading, with excellent presentation skills (written and verbal). Ability to link quantity and qualitive inputs to create meaningful storytelling in PowerPoint with a clear layout that conveys a concise story.
- Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind-set. In a high profile, pressurised environment
- Able to work across a matrix organisation with the product owners, trading functions and contact centre delivery and support teams to ensure the Sky leadership team makes informed and timely trading decisions
- Located in regional hub but with regular travel to other sites essential
- Deep understanding of data with the ability to link quantity and quality inputs to produce actionable insights and recommendations. You will be required to have advanced excel skills, ability to mine data sets to create reusable views and forecast modelling to build business cases. Tableau skills would be highly advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A