Ideally looking for someone who is passionate about diversity & inclusion and will be working closely with Recruitment Business Partners to drive and help develop a diverse talent pool. We have huge hiring plans and the candidate will project and assist with the recruitment processes for all our open roles. This is a great opportunity for someone with agency background looking to move in-house for stability but with that recruitment fire to smash all the roles (and by smash we mean fill with quality diverse candidates).
- Overseeing the sourcing recruitment process
- communicating with applicants
- liaising with RBP’s
- Using unique targeting strategies and techniques to source new potential candidates
- Creating a diverse passive candidate talent pipeline for core skill sets and roles
- Being proficient in creating innovative sourcing strategies (forums and online networks)
- Being curious by using data and market trends, industry news and competitor movements that may influence success of sourcing and talent pooling.
- Being a team player who demonstrates flexibility to work on a variety of roles across the board, capable to attract the best passive candidates in the market for the client.
- Being resilient and enjoying the opportunity to deal with challenging situations.
- Able to be confident and to question / challenge their recruitment partners on priorities.
- Focusing on delivering top results, frequently reviewing progress and adjusting the search strategy to deliver the best result in the shortest timeframe.
- Mostimportantly, you’ll be managing candidates’ journeys from application to day 1 in a way that strengthens and conveys a positive employer brand.
- You can help juggle multiple sourcing roles at once and still have great organisation skills
- Passion for people, it’s a role that involves a lot of relationship building with candidates
- Able to use advanced Boolean searching/mining web sources
- Create an understanding of candidates’ career goals and key drivers for their next role.
- We want candidates to have a positive experience and have smooth relationships within the team so clear communication in all directions is key
- Someone who understands and has experience of full candidate engagement
- Ability to influence, control and sell to passive candidates and situations.
- A go-getter and ability to adapt to working autonomously whilst having great communication with your manager and other team members.
- Utilise headhunting techniques to source new potential candidates and passive candidates on Linkedin
- Be able to get things done and knock through what will seem like brick walls
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A