This position is responsible for overseeing the implementation of division floral merchandising programs. Responsible for pricing, displaying, ordering and inventory control within the department and the overall presentation, cleanliness, and profitability of the department, while providing excellence in superior customer service.
- Write orders
- Responsible for the sales and profitability of the department
- Ensure paperwork, as set by division, is followed
- Ensure the department has the highest quality of floral products available for the customer
- Monitor to ensure variety standards are followed, as well as 100% compliance on ad item display
- Responsible for ordering and inventory control
- Supervise department staff to include scheduling, training and assigning duties
- Ensure standards of department presentation and operations are met; including cleanliness and sanitation, inventory control, rotation and culling, quality, ordering, variety standards, signing, seasonal schematic, and superior customer service Responsible for superior service goals of the department
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by management
- Ensure proper backroom procedures are being met
- Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A