Our family of 134,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
- Attention to detail since data interpretation and presentation are vital
- A data-driven culture
- Leading tools and systems in our modern Azure and ADRM infrastructure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to build a meaningful narrative with Data
- Strong, collaborative team of energetic and experienced digital experts.
- Critical thinking skills in order to best extract imperfect data and make the information as objective as possible
- Bachelor’s degree with Information Systems exposure (a Major in: Analytics, Computer Modeling, Science, Engineering or Math)
- Proficient in different Visualization tools
- Capable of communicating in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable of SQL queries and edits
- 5+ years of experience as Data Analyst in on-prem and cloud data warehouse implementations
- A leader in fundamental Data Warehouse knowledge including Data Modeling, Data Wrangling, Data Profiling, and Data Visualization
- Skilled in the Use of SAS and BW Business Objects
- Experienced in Cloud architecture and toolsets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A