As the Manager Finance Systems, you will bring a broad range of capabilities and insights to enhance the role and effectiveness of the Finance function. Through effective leadership and delegation, you will own the day-to-day oversight over existing financial reporting and analytics systems while supporting Finance on its digital transformation roadmap.
- Work on enterprise-level projects aimed at transforming our existing financial planning, analysis, accounting and consolidation systems to our next generation landscape.
- Establish new business processes to support next generations systems and tools.
- Lead a team and drive engagement through effective coaching and talent development.
- Lead the ownership and day-to-day support of our current financial planning & analysis systems.
- Continuously evaluate current state processes and identifying/implementing improvement opportunities while managing change.
- Maintain strong business relationships across Finance and with key stakeholder groups.
- Understanding of the system development life cycle.
- Technical skills in financial accounting, planning, reporting and analytical software (SAP and Longview preferred)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bilingual (French/English) a must
- Proficiency in VBA (considered an asset)
- Self-motivated individual capable of driving change and of influencing others.
- Ability to analyze and make sound decisions.
- Proven people leader; strong coach with a focus on talent development.
- Finance / Accounting knowledge (considered an asset)
- Thought-leader with the ability to challenge the status quo and influence change.
- Aptitude for understanding new technologies with knowledge-depth to enable productive collaboration with business partners.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities, multi-task, and excellent attention to detail.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A