In this exciting role, you will be analyzing data requirements and bridging the gap between business and development teams in order to provide consistent solutions to business problems. This involves prioritizing enhancement tickets with the development team and providing support of multiple end user tools (SAS, SAP BW, Tableau and Azure technologies).
- A data-driven culture
- Leading tools and systems in our modern Azure and ADRM infrastructure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to build a meaningful narrative with Data
- Strong, collaborative team of energetic and experienced digital experts.
- Critical thinking skills in order to best extract imperfect data and make the information as objective as possible
- Attention to detail since data interpretation and presentation are vital
- Knowledgeable of SQL queries and edits
- Skilled in the Use of SAS and BW Business Objects
- Capable of communicating in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Proficient in different Visualization tools
- Bachelor’s degree with Information Systems exposure (a Major in: Analytics, Computer Modeling, Science, Engineering or Math)
- Exposed to Cloud architecture and toolsets
- Exposure as a Data Analyst in on-prem and cloud data warehouse implementations
- A leader in fundamental Data Warehouse knowledge including Data Modeling, Data Wrangling, Data Profiling, and Data Visualisation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A