Sobeys is full of exciting opportunities and we are always looking for bright new talent to join our team! We currently have a full-time opportunity for a Compensation Advisor on our National Compensation team.
- Required to maintain strong cross-functional relationships with HR Systems, Communications, Payroll Operations and HR Business Partners for the implementation and delivery of variable pay programs
- Required to build strong relationships with all stakeholders to establish trust and credibility; ensuring stakeholders interests are taken into consideration in the design of variable pay programs as well as the development of communication materials
- Responsible for administering various variable pay programs including but not limited to calculating incentive awards and required accruals, providing moderate to complex cost modelling on various plans, auditing and analysis of compensation data in various HR systems (i.e. SAP HR and Success Factors Employee Central)
- Responsible for designing and developing program materials and education programs aimed at delivering exceptional communication and understanding of various variable pay programs
- Responsible for the continued improvement, integration of technology and process improvement opportunities with respect to variable pay program processes
- Participate in the design, administration and communication of the corporate incentive programs.
- Responsible to ensure appropriate internal controls for variable pay programs are in place and adhered to
- Assist in administration of various executive compensation programs including Long Term Incentives and Board of Directors Compensation, inclusive of but not limited to maintaining the web-based equity management system
- Responsible for preparing reports for senior leadership including but not limited to the Executive Committee and Human Resources Committee
- Liaise with various key stakeholders across the organization and ensure the accuracy of compensation data in HR systems is maintained.
- Responsible for creating, documenting and supporting processes related to the administration and execution of variable pay programs
- Work independently to provide advanced analysis on compensation programs.
- Knowledge of variable pay administration systems (i.e. Variable Pay module in
- Success Factors, etc.)
- Grocery Retail or Retail experience preferred
- Experience with compensation programs and practices
- CHRP, CCP or other compensation/HR certifications or in pursuit preferred
- Undergraduate degree and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of incentive compensation arrangements including variable pay programs, short-term incentive plans and long-term incentive plans
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, USA
Application Deadline: N/A