We’re expanding our digital team and we need exceptional talent in Data, IT and Innovation.
In this exciting role, you will be analyzing data requirements and bridging the gap between business and development teams in order to provide consistent solutions to business problems. This involves prioritizing enhancement tickets with the development team and providing support of multiple end user tools (SAS, SAP BW, Tableau and Azure technologies).
- Leading tools and systems in our modern Azure and ADRM infrastructure.
- A data-driven culture
- Strong, collaborative team of energetic and experienced digital experts.
- Critical thinking skills in order to best extract imperfect data and make the information as objective as possible
- Attention to detail since data interpretation and presentation are vital
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to build a meaningful narrative with Data
- 5+ years of experience as Data Analyst in on-prem and cloud data warehouse implementations
- Experienced in Cloud architecture and toolsets
- A leader in fundamental Data Warehouse knowledge including Data Modeling, Data Wrangling, Data Profiling, and Data Visualization
- Knowledgeable of SQL queries and edits
- Proficient in different Visualization tools
- Capable of communicating in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree with Information Systems exposure (a Major in: Analytics, Computer Modeling, Science, Engineering or Math)
- Skilled in the Use of SAS and BW Business Objects
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A