You can understand future state problems and refine and define solutions at an appropriate level. This involves investigating technology to ensure that we are running with cost effective and efficient methods. The overall process of scoping Data Management frameworks, ensuring Data Model cohesion (e.g. Data Quality and Protection Policies), and addressing technical debt lifecycle planning are critical to optimizing data modeling tools.
- Effective researcher and visionary
- Creative analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Leading tools and systems in our modern Azure and ADRM infrastructure.
- Strong, collaborative team of energetic and experienced digital experts.
- A data-driven culture
- Collaborate with stakeholders to realize outcomes
- Written and verbal skills in order to convey Sobeys’ vision and ensure it is realized by the Data Engineering Team
- A leader in fundamental Data Warehouse knowledge and Architecture (TOGAF)
- 10 years related work experience, with 5+ years of experience as Data Architect/Engineer in on-prem and cloud data warehouse implementations
- Sound background in Database, Cloud Computing Design, Data Lake, and Data Fabric Architecture
- Bachelor’s degree with Information Systems exposure (a Major in; Analytics, Computer Modeling, Science, Engineering or Math)
- Effective at Data Modeling
- Knowledgeable applied mathematics, statistics, data visualization and data modeling
- Information management and data processing on multiple platforms
- Capable of communicating in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Experience in Cloud architecture and toolsets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellarton, NS, CA
Application Deadline: N/A