Sobeys is full of exciting opportunities and we are always looking for bright new talent to join our team! We currently have a full time opportunity for Corporate Real Estate Project Portfolio Analyst for our team based out of our offices in Mississauga, ON.
- Understand business processes and engage with project teams to explore recommendations
- Direct the Engineering Department on real estate matters during the construction period
- Leverage lean six sigma process improvement methodology to propose to be state
- Evaluate existing processes for efficiency and effectiveness opportunities: Recommend innovative ideas that question the status quo and demonstrate significant return.
- Understand and be process SME for Network planning and project set up delivery and reporting, Pinpoint, Tango Lease Admin, and SharePoint
- Leads and facilitates meetings and working sessions with cross-functional stakeholders in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Assist in the co-ordination and development of the three-year network plan projects and their key milestones related to capital approvals and construction progress
- Manage end to end portfolio and coordinate key milestone delivery dates with stakeholders
- Use data and other research tools to identify trends, find root causes, recommendation
- Lead projects end to end while delivering key project management artifacts
- Provide ongoing support to operations on the portfolio processes for any new or replacement projects from beginning to end
- Assist in the preparation of market plans
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience of Corporate Real Estate / Project, Program management
- Post Secondary Education in Relevant Field (PMP, Bachelor Business Administration, P Eng., Construction Management)
- Must have Program management, project governance experience
- Strong mix of Business Process Management (BPM), strategic, analytical, and project management skills, as well as outstanding interpersonal skills with a collaborative focus.
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams/team members
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A