Under the supervision of the Procurement Process Optimization Manager, the candidate will be responsible for analyzing supply chain data for grocery items, fresh produce and direct delivery goods, in order to propose solutions to optimize their management from a national perspective. The candidate will have to work in collaboration with the procurement team, distribution, merchandising and our supplier partners to increase the level of service offered to our merchants, the availability of products on store shelves as well as our supply performance indicators.
- Ensure that replenishment processes are aligned with the distribution sector as well as with the merchandising team;
- Develop a training program for the procurement team to ensure continuous learning and skills development;
- Solve problems, implement corrective actions and contribute to the improvement of existing processes through the analysis and identification of the source of issues;
- Be responsible for managing the replenishment compliance policy of grocery and fresh produce suppliers;
- Develop and refresh ad hoc reports.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with our suppliers (regular reviews, follow-ups, etc.) in order to optimize the supply chain;
- Lead the replenishment team to implement new processes to ensure an effective level of service;
- Analyze data on the supply chain of groceries and fresh produce and ensure the dissemination and communication of analysis results to various stakeholders;
- You have a university degree in operations management or related field, combined with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience;
- You master the Office suite (Excel advanced level);
- You like to work in a team, and you distinguish yourself by your ability to communicate effectively, both in English and French (oral and written).
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- You have excellent knowledge related to the food supply chain and project management;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A