The Solution Architect ensures that the project architecture is aligned with the enterprise technology strategy, adheres to the technology standards, security and privacy requirements, design patterns, and best practices.
- Develop and communicate best practices around predefined architectural patterns, proven for use in particular business and/or technology domain, together with supporting artifacts to enable their use.
- Lead and/or support project teams in the conceptualization and design detailed solutions that enable the project/solution to meet its organizational business objectives.
- Stay on top of emerging technology trends and ensure our Technology initiatives are well positioned for future.
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical solution architectures in support of project implementations to ensure alignment with overall technology strategy & roadmap while also working within business constraints.
- Coach & mentor other Software Architects and Engineers.
- Technological oversight of a solution within the application portfolio. Help apply technology policies within solutions.
- Ability to translate technical information into business language and concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms at most levels in the organization
- Experience leveraging a variety of frameworks and methods to develop and promote architecture
- Very good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to create an architecture solution in alignment with the reference architecture and utilize foundational services to address the quality attributes (non-functional requirements) of the solution
- 3+ years of experience working with an expansive global technology infrastructure ranging from legacy, on-premise, web, cloud, and modern as-a-service with foundational technologies, and multiple (1,000s) outlets
- 6+ years of professional experience as a developer and/or solution architect in an Application, Systems, Database, or Integration Team in different industries e.g. Omni-channel digital, HQ/enterprise, or B2B/partner-facing ecosystem
- Advanced level System Architecture and Design skills and experience
- Advanced level production-proven technical competency in one of the major enterprise development platforms (.NET, Node.js, Java, etc.)
- Experience in the discovery, analysis, and application of industry trends
- Experience identifying, analyzing, and mitigating technology risks
- Hands-on experience in architecting, solutioning and delivering marketing technology solutions. Experience in “buy vs. build” decisions to solve complex digital business solutions. Familiarity with digital commerce and marketing technology platforms, one-to-one personalization for offers and promotions, and customer data platforms (CDPs). Preferred platform experience on Adobe Marketing Cloud
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milford, CT, USA
Application Deadline: N/A