Website Southwest Airlines
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
- Solicit and evaluate bids.
- Ensure that workshops and tools are clean and organized, maintaining inventory control, and performing other duties as required.
- Prepare and assure execution of contract documents.
- Perform quality control inspections of our facilities, including functionality and condition of mechanical and electrical rooms, restrooms, public areas, roofs, exterior finishes, sidewalks, hold rooms, potable water cabinets, passenger boarding bridges, p.c. air units, 400 htz, conveyors, stairwells, parking areas, and all other equipment deemed to be the responsibility of Corporate Facilities.
- Responsible for monitoring the Computer Based work order system and organizing work performed by Contractors and or Tech’s in cities assigned by the Regional Manager, and ensure that these task are performed effectively and efficiently to have the least impact on our Customers’ daily operations.
- Work in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.
- Provide friendly service to and maintain positive relationships with all Internal and External Customers.
- Assist with on-call repairs and preventive maintenance of SWA facilities and equipment as required.
- Assist in Departmental Safety Training Program when applicable.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred.
- Must possess strong Leadership skills to direct maximum performance from Employees, outside contractors and maintain working relationships with Internal Customers.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must possess strong organizational, written communication and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a Team.
- Must be a Servant Leader.
- Must be able to lift and/or move items of 75 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions as necessary.
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop on a regular basis.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have advanced knowledge of applicable construction and building repair fundamentals, including electrical and mechanical repair and troubleshooting gained through trade school courses, training programs, or on-the-job experience.Prior Leadership experience with direct reports preferred.
- Minimum 5-year basic construction/facility repair, passenger boarding bridge, p.c. air, 400 htz, and conveyor experience preferred.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Specific leadership and skill set courses beneficial.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A