Website Spirit Airlines
The Senior Analyst, Safety Data provides data analytics and insights to support Safety initiatives and strategy. As an Analyst you will support management requests for information to make operational decisions, and proactively identify performance trends and offer recommendations. In this role you will use your data and analytical skills to inform the team and influence our stakeholders.
- Collect, analyze, monitor, and report on operational safety trends based on analysis of relevant data at an aggregate level.
- Develop dashboards and automated reporting related to key safety performance metrics.
- Build data visualization by leveraging existing tools, as well as providing ongoing enhancements to business dashboards.
- Design, develop and distribute safety information in a visually compelling manner to Operational Leaders.
- Identify appropriate data sources, analyze data, perform trend analysis, present findings, and make recommendations in response to current safety concerns and in support of policy and process development.
- Maintain the security and integrity of all report data including Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA), the Safety
- Reporting team, IT operational data, and other data sources.
- Performs all additional tasks as assigned by the Senior Manager of Safety Analysis.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Able to gather and use relevant data to measure effectiveness, identify status, patterns, issues, trends and root causes. Uses data to develop solutions.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in an environment with multiple competing deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Python preferred.
- Data science experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Power BI software.
- 3-5 years’ experience
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A