Website Spirit Airlines
Here at Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- Ensure all paperwork and records are completed and handled as outlined in the Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
- Perform maintenance in compliance with Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
- Participate actively in the development and improvement of maintenance methods.
- Complete required training and actively maintain training currency as defined in Company Manuals.
- Maintain Line Maintenance related tooling, stands and ground equipment.
- Communicate with Maintenance Control as defined in the GMM.
- Perform all aspects of Line Maintenance. (Troubleshooting, Engine Run & Taxi, etc.)
- Perform all work tasks with a high level of quality and safety.
- Perform day to day planned and unplanned Aircraft Maintenance on A320 family aircraft.
- Provide regular predictable attendance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Hold a current Airframe and Powerplant Certification.
- Ability to lift up to 85 lbs.; clearly write, read, and speak the English language; Squat, bend and climb regularly; work off of stands and lift trucks.
- Must possess and maintain a valid US Passport.
- Be able to qualify for airport security badge and customs seal.
- Must meet the recent experience requirements in accordance with 14 CR 65.83.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-5 years air carrier commercial aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
- Ability to read wire diagrams and disseminate various levels of work instruction related to Line Maintenance and Aircraft Modification.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Willing and able to work any shift.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and countries to perform maintenance.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A