Website Spirit Airlines
Here at Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- Completes work with minimal assistance.
- Communicate daily with crew members regarding their pay related concerns. uphold a high level of customer service standards at all times.
- Perform daily / near-real time audit of the current and/or previous month for crew members pay.
- Maintain accurate PTO balances, usage and accruals for all crew members, including those on leave.
- Consider all aspects of quality assurance checklist prior to closing one month and beginning quality assurance on the next.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Complete regular payroll audit calculations adhering to the Collective Bargaining Agreement rules.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Microsoft software knowledge required.
- Sabre CrewTrac Knowledge preferred.
- Should be able to work independently as well as collaboratively to meet all pay deadlines.
- Must have a team-oriented attitude, communicate well with others, and be able to handle stressful situations.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to read, interpret and apply contractual language related to crew pay as necessary.
- Payroll/ Analytical experience preferred.
- Able to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good work ethic
- Be detailed-oriented and possess sound judgment.
- 1-2 years’ experience required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A