Website Spirit Airlines
Support request and logistics movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies. Maintain accurate stock levels to guarantee materials availability for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
- Perform cycle counts accurately.
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
Qualification & Experience:
- High School or GED certification.
- Aviation Materials Knowledge, familiar with parts numbers, descriptions and handling.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Self-initiated, able to complete needed work and/or identify areas that require work.
- 2+ years in a warehouse environment.
- Inventory Background experience.
- Warehouse Operations Knowledge, experienced with shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
- Must have valid Drivers License.
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
- Ability to adjust to continuous change, ability to shift focus to new task while keeping productivity and without losing sight of general goals.
- Ability to carry several assignments at the same time and deliver positive results.
- Detail Oriented, able to produce accurate work to avoid unnecessary reproduction.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A