Website Spirit Airlines
The Vice President fosters a culture of engagement, partnership and accountability with our team members and unions while providing overall leadership that fuels world class management across a comprehensive and expanding base footprint through the Americas. As a key champion of the end to end onboard experience, the Vice President is a guest-obsessed leader who can play at the strategic and operational level while rolling their sleeves up and collaborating with the front line.
- Design and consistently administer Inflight Uniform Program.
- Responsible for the accurate administration of all aspects of the Flight Attendant agreement, including grievances, mediation and arbitrations.
- Encourage Team members to live by Spirit’s Common Purpose – We SOAR by serving each other and our guests one journey at a time (verify common purpose), through respect, recognition, and communication. Promote and foster a culture that harnesses diverse perspectives.
- Orchestrate the delivery of an end product that meets or exceeds guest expectations through the creative management of people, processes and technology.
- Elevate the guest perception of the Spirit onboard experience through orchestration of game-changing initiatives.
- Ensure Flight Attendants voices are considered when deploying uniform modifications.
- Permeate the importance of safe operating practices throughout the organization, empowering each Team Member with the authority and responsibility to stop the operation if the safety of personnel or assets is in jeopardy.
- Explore, innovate, and implement technology that improves operational performance, increases guest satisfaction, reduces costs, and drives revenue up. (high importance)
- Drive contract negotiations and implementation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced degree
- Experience with collective bargaining agreement administration required.
- Domestic & International travel approximately 25% of time
- Expertise in Inflight policies and procedures, attendance control, Flight Attendant Manual development, Emergency
- Response procedures, Collective Bargaining Labor Relations, Federal Aviation Regulations, and onboard sales program development and management.
- Advanced experience in contract interpretation and application.
- Mastery of all aspects of a Flight Attendant’s role and daily job duties.
- Ability to motivate, mentor, lead, coach, and develop a team
- Ability to maintain current Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Certification
- Cost-focused operational leadership experience.
- 10+ years’ experience
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A