Website Spirit Airlines
The Sr. HR Business Partner – Technical Operations & Supply Chain contributes to company performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives. This individual performs HR related duties at the professional level while supporting multiple business units. Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition; employee relations; policy interpretation and application, performance and compensation management; and talent management consultation. May carry out additional responsibilities to include organizational design; employee development initiatives and training.
- Leads client areas through effective engagement action planning.
- Partners with HR & Company leadership to grow the organization’s key talent to include emerging talent identification and associated development programs.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions; programs and policies.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Partners with management on improving organizational effectiveness by analyzing departmental structures and evaluating options, studying resources and ensuring optimal utilization, assessing team member engagement, moral and effectiveness and developing strategic action plans.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated organizational navigation skills and ability to develop others in this skill.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A