The Sales Account Manager will focus on Preferred Customers within an assigned base. The position is responsible to drive and cultivate lasting, buying relationships with customers by identifying and creating opportunities and positioning solutions aligned with customer goals, challenges, and initiatives
- Understands the sales process and demonstrates the ability to execute
- Liaison between the customer and internal partners to resolve escalated issues in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Meets or exceeds business sales and productivity goals – daily, weekly, monthly.
- Utilize OMS system to understand the customer issues and how to solve them
- Assist with product research and sourcing large quantity orders to increase share of wallet.
- Responsible to drive and cultivate a lasting buying relationship with customers by leveraging sales model of Connect, Share, Partner
- Utilizes Product Specialist teams to enhance customer’s experience in key categories.
- Strategically leverages marketing material provided to drive Increased AOV, share of wallet and category penetration.
- Utilizes various sources including reporting provided to create relevant sales driven calls.
- Follow internal guidelines to offer customer level pricing.
- Understands buying trends and categories for the industries within the base.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written with an aptitude for building strong customer relationships
- Must have worked in an environment where sales centric goal is present. Ability to produce required results on a day to day basis.
- Strong organizational, time management and decision- making skills necessary
- Self-motivated to work independently and on a team
- Maintain strong level of customer data integrity and PCI Compliance
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A