Tech Services Specialist is responsible to effectively promote and sell Tech services and products, executing both in-store and in-home/business. They will install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair computer hardware and operating systems, partnering with the Warranty Depot/Matrix teams as required. They are responsible for establishing and maintaining sales and service excellence by assigning the highest priority to customer satisfaction and demonstrating quality in every aspect of work. Provides guidance, training and coaching to associates as required on company initiatives, sales programs and product knowledge. Dependent on store sales volume this role will effectively balance their time in Tech Services as well as direct sales floor activities.
- Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
- Prioritizes time between Tech Services and the sales floor based on business needs and as directed.
- Effectively resolves customer concerns and escalates to management when appropriate.
- Leads and promotes selling of technology services/products and supports a selling culture in order to achieve current goals and targets.
- Executes ETS procedures effectively.
- Ensures high quality execution of all technology services to minimize rework.
- Performs follow up calls to solicit feedback on sales, promote additional products and services.
- Arranges service appointments, performs In Store/In Home/Business computer upgrades, repairs and setups and follows up with customers.
- Provides training and coaching to associates on technology services and on the sales floor in Capital goods.
- Provides coverage and assistance in the technology department where business needs require and as associate training supports.
- Understands and adheres to all privacy and information management policies and procedures.
- Facilitates repairs to be done by the Warranty Depot or third party repair facilities to ensure satisfactory customer service standard.
- Updates management on ongoing work that may require action or follow up in their absence.
- Maximizes sales opportunities with every customer by using current selling techniques and company programs.
- Properly secures company and customer assets and physical inventory and follows all loss prevention procedures.
- Ability to make appropriate product recommendations to customers.
- Ability to make appropriate product recommendations to customers and at times do so ‘in the moment’.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently and effectively to handle their daily responsibilities and serve our customers. Ability to deal with multiple priorities and tasks at one time.
- Capacity to communicate with customers effectively using a variety of mediums. This involves the ability to take full ownership of the customer relationship and the ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Demonstrates leadership, and the ability to effectively train and coach.
- Verifiable and demonstrated skill in performing services/upgrades to all types of computers.
- Ability to make decisions with integrity that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense.
- Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
- Demonstrates strong selling ability.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A