Website U.S. Department of State
This position is located in the Office of Analytic Outreach, Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR/AO). The office is responsible for the review and analysis of classified, unclassified, and open source materials concerning global issues that are significant to U.S. foreign policy such as counter-terrorism, counter narcotics, science and technology, humanitarian crisis and relief operations, infectious diseases, climate change, and cyber security, and writing reports on these topics.
- Drafts, presents, and defends policy-relevant intelligence analyses for Departmental and other Federal officials.
- Works with experts in the Intelligence Community and other agencies to develop intelligence based assessments bearing on policy proposals.
- Represents the Department in resolving intelligence issues and disputes in Intelligence Community and other interagency working group meetings.
- Responsible for providing all-source intelligence analysis and reports on global issues.
- Incumbent will be subject to random drug testing.
- Verification of employment eligibility in the United States is required.
- Obtain/maintain eligibility to access Sensitive Compartmented Information
- One year probationary period, unless excepted by regulation.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
Company: U.S. Department of State
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A