You will work with Marketing Directors, Product Managers, Marketing Communications teams and peers in other divisions to develop and execute marketing strategies and communication plans.
- Identify vendors necessary to execute communications plans.
- Determine priorities, budget and resources for marketing communication plans and track resources against those plans.
- Serve as an advisor to internal customers in assessing and executing on identified marketing communications needs.
- Identify marketing opportunities and work with product managers to develop marketing strategies and communication plans.
- Play a leadership role in the development of divisional processes that touch the Marketing Communications function.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships and monitor and manager performance of vendors.
- Determine objectives for communication materials and assess effectiveness.
- Play a leadership role in cross divisional projects.
- Coordinate the efforts of marketing communications staff in the business units and other divisions to deliver on cross business projects.
- Coordinate with product teams, MarComm team, and vendors to execute communication plans.pportunities
- Must be able to bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree required – preferred in business, marketing or related curriculum
- 7+ years relevant experience required.
- Must be able to manage time, projects, stress and conflict.
- Intermediate understanding of marketing and communication plans preferred.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and keep detailed and confidential records.
- Must be able to communicate / present to large groups of people
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A