Utilizes a wide array of knowledge, technical skills and critical thinking abilities to facilitate job functions during surgical procedures as well as preoperative and postoperative equipment management.
- Works with surgeons, O.R. personnel, central processing, biomedical and all other related personnel.
- Must be able to accurately and honestly record and report data metrics related to all specific job functions on a monthly basis.
- Anticipates related device needs of the O.R. staff and surgeon during surgical procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date account information to ensure continuous high levels of service at the account.
- Maintains knowledge base of equipment and disposable products through Stryker education training programs.
- The ability to provide on-call services, as required, by the medical facility.
- Is responsible for trouble-shooting and maintaining Stryker equipment and or other related devices.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve both routine and non-routine product issues expediently using independent judgment.
- Accurately records and reports all surgical procedure information.
- Provide physicians and OR personnel with information on new and current products.
- Adheres to all Stryker and medical facility policies, standards and procedures.
- Provides clinical surgical support by managing all relevant equipment..
- Ability to exert up to 50lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 20lbs of force to constantly move objects.
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for an extended period of time.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment and critical thinking effectively.
- Applicable for Specialists working in Sterile Processing Department: IAHCSMM CRCST Certification within 6 months of start date and on time yearly renewal
- Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies (e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.).
- Adhere to (HIPAA) and other related patient confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Operating Room experience and demonstrated knowledge of anatomy, surgical procedures and techniques preferred.
- Maintain professional appearance, work ethic, and attitude required by Stryker and the medical facility.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree or equivalent certifications preferred.
- Must have near visual acuity (corrected) color vision, mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
- Must be able to explain and generate detailed guidelines and procedures.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A