As a Support Specialist, it’s important to have a combination of both hard and soft skills in order to complete your tasks with ease.
- Windows 2008/2012 Active Directory
- Respond to ad hoc and urgent requests exe support.
- Advise L1 &L2 on proper process and knowledge base information gathering.
- Install and set up application programs on user workstations or conference rooms
- Intune tenant tier 1 troubleshooting
- Extensive knowledge of DOS, Windows 2008/2019/Win7/10.
- Troubleshoot technology issues.
- Network support on closet setup and switch replacements.
- Install and maintain equipment and software.
- Work with existing vendors to evaluate technology incidents.
- Knowledge of Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Train end users when new software or IT regulations arrive at a company.
- Perform remote troubleshooting.
- Direct lead for technology moves and asset documentation and tracking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas and facilitate discussions to build consensus
- Exceptional program and service delivery skills
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI’s and metrics and drive towards operational maturity
- Monitor the performance of a company’s desktop infrastructure and analyze feedback results to make recommendations to support ongoing process improvement.
- Field incoming problem/request tickets from end users. Perform hands-on or remote troubleshooting to resolve or assist in resolving hardware and software issues. As needed, provide urgent support requests.
- Continually challenges oneself and team to relentlessly meet a high level of measured success.
- Conduct regular analysis of technology and market trends to determine their potential impact on our employee experience enterprise technology offerings.
- Ability to coach and influence without direct authority
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, challenge the status quo and transform
- Experience in introducing performance metrics and data as a basis of operational analysis and decision making
- Experience working with globally distributed teams through common practices
- Embraces and promotes modern workplace technology that supports users in working anywhere, anytime and on any device.
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify improvement opportunities, , and initiate change
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milford, CT, USA
Application Deadline: N/A