The Product Owner will work closely with business stakeholders and customers to represent their needs and work with a development team to provide global technology products and services that deliver business value and ROI.
- Ability to think strategically about how actions and overall program will fit within the overall business needs and prioritize by working with other project managers to improve the capabilities while managing adherence to business priorities as well as project procedures and standards
- Responsible for the Product Backlog and assisting with Product Roadmaps for technology products and projects
- Translate requirements into appropriate documentation and communications that can be shared across the business and with customers throughout the product lifecycle
- May manage multiple complex projects/products simultaneously that cross different business units and/or companies. Responsible for overall project success, business objectives, project budget and ROI
- Responsible for Release Planning and overall delivery and speed to market
- Manages projects end-to-end, to deliver best business outcomes. Work closely with internal and external customers, and project stakeholders, including any third parties to gather business requirements and define software functionality, throughout the release lifecycle, from inception to general release to ongoing support. May also work with internal and/or external development teams and vendor partners to deliver project objectives.
- Experience in Programming languages like Java, Python, SQL and Big Data Technologies
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Program Other Skill
- Experience with Agile Development and a strong sense of Agile Methodologies
- 5+ years of experience in multiple functional areas which may include: business strategy & development, project management, or management consulting knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline or equivalent experience. SCRUM Product Owner Certification desired
- Experience with Project Management tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milford, CT, USA
Application Deadline: N/A