The Senior Manager of Menu Data Services will be responsible for driving the approach and execution of the menu data and content in support of North America & International business partners. The role will work closely with Marketing and Operations to understand the business needs to new menu products and lead the design, development, testing, & deployment of menu data & content across all platforms. The scope of this role will include coordination of menu data and content across MM2, MMA, NAT, & AMP
- Grow capabilities of current Subway and partner (CapGemini) team to take on the expanded function of owning menu data across all systems at Subway – MM2, MMA, NAT, & AMP. Responsible for ensuring right menu content is created, tested and deployed properly to all environments & systems (Prod, PE, QE, Dev)
- Attract, recruit and lead industry top talent to build a high performing team to support menu data services at Subway
- Coordinate with IT peers to help better design and implement enhanced application solutions to improve the menu systems capabilities at Subway by providing strategic insights into both IT and business menu needs for the future
- Strategic thinking of the “right” menu setup and confirmation to operate for properly across POS, Digital, Data reporting.
- Understand business and IT needs for menu data and content in support of marketing and operations. Design, develop, test and deploy menu data & content changes in support of North America & International business programs
- Change agent capable of driving cultural and technical change throughout the organization
- Leadership experience building high-performing teams of both employees and solution partners (on-shore and off-shore)
- Highly effective collaborator able to build cross-functional teams and communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
- 10-15 years of experience of overall experience and 5+ years of experience in people management
- Experience with designing, developing, implementing, and managing a complex data system for commerce products (menu, retail, SKUs, etc.)
- Proven ability to engage with business partners to understand product strategy and activate solutions with\ IT to deliver results
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milford, CT, USA
Application Deadline: N/A