You’ll Business Partner areas of the Retail Bank with autonomy, representing GCA with key stakeholders. Your remit will reflect the breadth of communications the team delivers, and you’ll be at the forefront of our Retail business – from the community banks and customer service, right through to Business Banking, Chief Customer Office, Fraud, Motor and Products.
This is a newly created role which you can shape and make your own. It’s a real opportunity for development and stretch, within a friendly and collaborative team.
In addition to providing communications counsel and Business Partnering to your Retail stakeholders, your accountabilities will include:
- Leading on projects which require communications advice and insight
- Working with the wider GCA team and our external agencies on signature brand campaigns, strategic projects and issues.
- Ensuring costs to support communications plans align with team budget
- Reviewing and adapting content for a range of mediums, including press releases, internal articles, video scripts and internal blogs.
- You’re a communications professional, with both internal communications and media relations experience.
- Adept at crafting communications strategies, and planning, writing and delivering them.
- A track record of Business Partnering and providing forward-thinking stakeholder management within a communications and/or media role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Newbury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A