As a pivotal part of the North East (from Nottingham to the Scottish Borders) Leadership team you’ll build collaborative networks to support the team to bring the whole bank to customers. The majority of your time will be spent mentoring, developing and supporting your team to be the most capable and effective they can be for our clients. You’ll also have a key external focus too, being a positive ambassador for the Group in the market.
- Experience in identifying shortcomings, providing suggestions, and implementing improvements to existing business practices
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering a successful supplier strategy, plans long-range goals, objectives and overall direction which support the Groups’ strategy. Can demonstrate business acumen, relationship optimisation, vision, and planning capabilities.
- Strong specialist experience – specialist knowledge to highlight potential opportunities in own field of work and interpret market / competition data to take strategic decisions
- Strategic Leadership and thinking – market knowledge and apply detailed knowledge of the supplier, supply market and business needs to deliver results that improve the Groups’ competitive position.
- Identifies and evaluates complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs.
- Strong stakeholder and relationship skills to executive level to influence the direction of key supplier relationships.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A