Website Taco Bell
As a Sr. Franchise Operations Consultant, you are a business strategic partner who knows how to challenge a business for the purpose of bettering the Franchisee and Taco Bell. Your success is determined by your ability to influence Franchisees at the highest level of leadership. It is up to you to empower and inspire franchisees to be the best version of Taco Bell’s brand. To do this you will enjoy presenting and facilitating new ideas to big leaders. You are opportunistic and proactive in driving what’s best for the franchisee as well as Taco Bell because you are such a savvy businessperson. You know how to challenge ideas while improving the relationship. And you can do this because you are credible, authentic, and passionate.
- 1:1’s with Franchise senior leaders
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding food safety, job duties and code of conduct.
- Train and demonstrate how to lead in-store visit with mentor Operations Consultant and Franchisee
- Take and ring orders, and handle payments.
- Utilizes corporate functional teams and franchise board representatives as a resource for insights that are critical to the brand initiatives
- Documented Visit recaps: every entity, every visit
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership through influence, trust, and building relationships
- Support the on boarding of new Ops Consultants
- Ensure orders served to guests are correct.
- Maintain a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
- Align regions to operational excellence and brand initiatives
- Executes O.P.S and provides site intel when necessary
- Transparent communications regarding Operations results on O-P-S
- This position plays a critical role in building brand and customer loyalty.
- Punctual and flexible in maintaining hours of employment.
- Utilize proprietary data tools to document as necessary
- Assemble food items and make drinks quickly and efficiently.
- Prepare and properly hold food for service.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, in both lobby, kitchen, and outdoor areas.
- Expert at situational leadership
- Greet customers inside the restaurant and Drive Thru in a friendly manner.
- Mentor Ops Consultants through difficult scenarios
- Operations transparency for every entity
- New Franchisee interview and onboarding
- 5-7 years of successful, high sales volume, operational management experience in a multi-unit Fortune 500 environment.
- Previous franchise consulting/relationship experience
- Be a brand Champion
- Support & execute brand initiatives
- Travel required
- Must be willing to protect the Taco Bell Brand and enforce brand standards
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- 4-year College or University Degree
- Must use business acumen and influence to help grow sales, transactions & restaurants
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A