Website Tata Steel
- Hands on experience in electromagnetic sensor development.
- Modelling and Simulations in the area of Electromagnetics
- Developing the electromagnetic laboratory
- Handling at least two projects in a year and assisting 2-3 members.
- Fundamental research using Electromagnetic theory for different measurements and material characterization.
- Responsible for the initiation, planning, defending, coordination and completion of high impact R&D projects in the area of EM sensors development.
- Can manage projects with small teams (2-3 members) and with external partners.
- Develops and utilizes an external network to ensure successful delivery in the most cost-effective and timely manner.
- Develop the connection between industry and market dynamics in the relevant field.
- Minimum 5 Years of Research
- Technical services experience in the field of electromagnetic sensor and equipment development for industrial applications.
Company: Tata Steel
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Jamshedpur, India
Application Deadline: N/A