Website TD Bank
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Sr. Restaurant and Franchise Relationship Manager is responsible for developing and retaining Restaurant and Franchise Commercial business through prospecting, relationships with COIs and cross selling existing clients.
- Works independently to develop new Restaurant and Franchise business
- Meets with largest and most complex prospects and Customers
- Maintains established market presence and extensive network of outside referral sources of new business
- Ensures that own work as well as work of more junior Employees is in compliance
- Understands how to structure the most complex deals
- Prepares basic management reports summarizing loan activity
- Meets regularly with internal referral sources to establish business relationships and develops network of outside referral sources for new business
- Compiles necessary data and information to begin financial analysis
- Administers existing loans to ensure complete conformity with terms and adequacy of documentation including preparation of criticized asset reports and review memos
- Performs periodic inspections at Customer sites to audit accounts and ensure adherence to loan agreements and terms;
- Takes appropriate action as necessary to correct deficiencies
- Negotiates specific terms and conditions within parameters defined by credit decisions
- Finalizes loan agreements with prospects and Customers and closes sales
- Performs routine financial analyses and credit investigations; Makes credit decisions
- Contributes and provides input to group loan decision process based on evaluation of credit risk and other key factors
- Assists in the development of less experienced loan officers
- Educates Branch Managers and staff about products and the lending process
- Makes sales calls, gathers financial and general business information and explains products and services offered
- Communicates credit decisions to prospects and Customers as directed and negotiates specific terms and conditions for loans within parameters defined by credit decisions
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 15+ years related experience
- In-depth understanding of commercial industry, business development techniques and credit decisions.
- Proven business development track record, with proven ability to conceptualize and implement effective new business strategies.
- Extensive network of outside referral sources for new business.
- Excellent credit and financial analysis skills
- Refined negotiation skills.
- Proven communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven PC skills
- Membership in civic and professional organizations required
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A