Website TD Bank
The Delivery Manager will provide support to the Program Delivery Lead on a variety of tasks ranging from delivery leadership (driving agendas/discussions involving multiple stakeholder group, building subject matter expertise within the team), to completing required artefacts/documentation (implementation plans, delivery communications and updates, etc.).
The Delivery Manager will support the iBOR/ARR Delivery will drive the implementation of a new Valuations & Risk Framework tightly tied to the market transitions to non-LIBOR based trading.
- Manage end-to-end delivery across all impacted business and technology groups in support of the IBOR program delivery
- Manage a diverse range of stakeholders to meet program requirements and project objectives
- Provide timely and effective communication on project status, analyses and findings to PDL and various stakeholders
- Understand and manage cross-stream interdependencies
- Provide ongoing leadership throughout the end-to-end delivery across all business and technology aspects of a stream with a delivery operating model to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and scalability
- Responsible for executing the stream across all domains in order to meet the stated success criteria and product(s) value realization, with explicit consideration to business process, change impacts and the transition from delivery to business as usual
- Provide guidance/expertise in alleviating roadblocks throughout all stages of delivery.
- Formulate recommendations regarding delivery approach after consultation with key stakeholder groups on estimated effort, resource availability, cross-program dependencies and other implementation constraints.
- Structure detailed implementation plans and hold stakeholders accountable for progress against established scope and timelines.
- Maintain up-to-date view on other change initiatives that may influence delivery of new product scope.
- In-depth familiarity with one or more of the following functional areas: Operations, technology, risk management, quantitative analytics, or business management.
- Familiarity with a variety of financial product types/asset classes acquired through previous tenure in a capital markets role.
- Established rapport with a wide range of senior stakeholders throughout the bank.
- Prior experience in organizational change management/delivery and project leadership highly desired
- Ability to clearly communicate complex financial concepts and obtain clarifications as necessary when discussing requirements
- Demonstrated ability to consistently apply expert judgment with available information when proposing solutions/recommendations.
- Ability to progress on multiple priorities concurrently while navigating unfamiliar territory and ambiguous/evolving circumstances.
- Aptitude for amalgamating and interpreting large volumes of information, identifying key clarifications required, and formulating next steps to proceed.
- Willingness to learn on-the-fly and evolve the stakeholder engagement model.
- Excellent organizational skills (ability to employ systematic approach for identifying and tracking dependencies, ensuring proper resolution of outstanding items, and structuring meetings/discussions).
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A