Website Tech Mahindra
Implement strategies aligned to the long-term goals of the engagement taking into account business forecast, possible IT stack changes/transformation and learning from the ongoing engagement.Ensure orchestration / synchronization across multiple programs towards meeting clients’ requirements.Drive continual improvements within the team proactively as well as based on feedback received from customers.Ensure fit-for-purpose Knowledge Management process is established and institutionalized across onsite and offshore teams. Facilitate cross-program knowledge sharing.Identify and improve delivery metrics/measures as needed towards delivering value to the customers and improve customer experience.Establish innovative delivery models to maximize benefit delivered to customer.
- Forge/strengthen the client-vendor relationship to a client-partner relationship via regular interactions (face-to-face meetings) with onsite client management/decision-making team for increased adoption of TechM’s Information Technology solutions, enabling clients to service their end-customers better and enhancing value delivered.
- Responsible for Revenue and EBITDA Target
- Collaborate seamlessly with TechM Sales Team and Alliance Partners as required
- Showcase TechM’s service offerings/capabilities and present proactive propositions; help client in decision making process for realization of client’s business requirements.
- Act as point of exec level escalation (for senior customers) on the engagement. Invoke necessary measures and controls for corrective actions and appropriately engage with client to keep them informed.
- Seek feedback on the customer experience/satisfaction level (Engagement/Program Satisfaction Index).
- Manage the overall engagement/program, providing leadership cover and steer to TechM Program/ Delivery/Project Managers for successful delivery of TechM all projects within the engagement, enabling TechM’s client to meet its commitments to its end-customer. This includes planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of Information Systems / Information Technology Department.
- Review clients’ business requirements with the team towards ensuring that the delivery strategy/plan is aligned appropriately with dependencies, critical paths adequately identified and ensure appropriate work assignment to Managers.
- Review release size/estimation, program/project plans, resource plan and authorize high-level work allocation.
- Manage engagement / program level risks; review project risks and associated risk treatment plans.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Technology (B Tech).
- Experience in managing large Information Technology (IT) programs/engagements delivered via distributed teams (onsite-offshore model)
- In-depth knowledge of IT products/systems.
- Thorough understanding of IT engineering (SDLC) and contracting principles
- Experience in Customer relationship management, preferably in engaging with executive-level customers
- Around 15 years, North American / Canadian experience in customer front-ending will be preferred.
Company: Tech Mahindra
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai ,India
Application Deadline: N/A