Website Tech Mahindra
- DITA Developer
- XML content architecture.
- Suggest best practices and also provide insights into the DITA capabilities, syntax etc.
- Both a advisory and a hands on role. So people with implementation experience at an enterprise scale will be preferred
- Strong XML, XPath/XQuery and XSLT development skills.
- DITA Open Toolkit (DITA-OT).\xa0
- Familiarity with the Java programming language.
- Experience with one or more Component Content Management Systems (CCMS)
Company: Tech Mahindra
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Application Deadline: N/A