Website Tech Mahindra
- Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab CI.
- Knowledge of configuration tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Hands-on knowledge of tools like Maven, Gradle, Junit, Mockito.
- Knowledge of Microservices, Cloud such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services.
- Hands-on knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle.
- Experience working with Git, Junit, Mockito, JIRA and similar tools.
- Effectively identifying technical gaps in junior team members and solve their technical issues.
- Effective End-to-End execution of project from requirement till production deployment phase.
- Effective Coordination with Team/Team handling, Project stakeholder management
- Hands-on experience on building distributed application using Core JAVA 7/8, Spring, Spring boot.
- Experience in ORM frameworks such as Hibernate/JPA.
- Working experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience on Web services development (SOAP and REST).
- Experience in working with API Security using OAuth, Tokenization Encryption
Company: Tech Mahindra
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A