Website Tech Mahindra
To contribute to a project as an SME on a given technology or domain and, remain abreast with developments in that technology or domain. Basis the expertise, evaluate the impact of technology on existing technology and systems. To design systems and assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented.
- Articulate and explain designs and constraints to stakeholders after understanding customer perspective. Ensure compliance to internal tools.
- Sensitize the team to go beyond the immediate deliverables to assess how to provide greater value to the customer on an ongoing basis.
- Determine methodology and processes for quality planning (in concurrence with project planning), define standards to use, document quality criteria and quality measurement processes, face audits and project process monitoring.
- Review project profitability and other agreed parameters and provide relevant status reports to the management and customer. Ensure steering committee meetings and other regular meetings with customer.
- Develop supporting documentation and materials including demonstrations, presentations and other tools to ensure solutions are easy to manage and repeatable.
- Determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
- Oversee the optimization, validation, and approval of technology application to customer products.
- Fully understand all relevant customer technical requirements, processes, procedures, limitations and constraints as well as TechM¿s technology, resources, capabilities, limitations and constraints.
- Work with the project team to identify and harness technical resources and capabilities required to deliver production and quality metrics as defined by customers
- Lead technical team through project implementation phase.
- Promote team work, motivate, coach and develop people in the team to build functional skills and desired behaviours to deliver results.
- Manage complex scenarios effectively like business risks, multiple vendor issues, code red situations etc. and customer expectations without impacting associates adversely.
- Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates.
Company: Tech Mahindra
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai ,India
Application Deadline: N/A