Website Ted Baker
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’
- Manage ad hoc product maintenance, including badging, swatches and bundles and support maintenance of facets and filters across all sites.
- QA product images daily, checking for consistency between shots, product visibility and amending image order where necessary.
- Support with the product selection and visual merchandising of curated categories, ensuring these pages are visually appealing to the customer whilst still meeting key commercial focuses.
- Run the weekly search report and analyse the data to identify opportunities to improve search results through keyword merchandising, redirects and synonyms. Work closely with the translators to make changes across all languages.
- Manage BAU queries and change requests, including trade amends, studio tracker and merchandising requests. Ensure SLAs are met and be proactive in seeking clarification where necessary.
- Review PLPs and PDPs daily after publishing to ensure all sub-categories are populated, facets and filters are functioning as expected and relevant size guides are attached.
- Take ownership of regional product restrictions, ensuring relevant product is available across global sites as quickly as possible whilst keeping blocked product offline.
- Support with the set up, maintenance and testing of promotional categories, including badges, bulk product uploads and promotional codes.
- Action the daily product publishing process, ensuring all products are fully enriched and categorised. Work closely with the merchandising and studio teams to flag any product that is at risk of launch delay and be accountable for the production section of the critical path.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently with a number of stakeholders, building effective working relationships.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to react quickly to change.
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and manage multiple projects with a cool head.
- Positive outlook and proactive approach to problem solving, with examples of using initiative.
Qualification & Experience:
- Some experience in an eCommerce business, preferentially fashion eCommerce.
- Some experience with product management systems (Hybris, ECMC, Venda etc) or merchandising tools (FredHopper, Attraqt, Solar etc).
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A