Website Tesco PLC
Every part of Tesco Mobile puts our 5 million customers first – our tariffs, our shops and our award-winning Customer Care. We’ve teamed up with O2, giving our savvy customers 99% coverage. In our stores, our colleagues aren’t on commission. It’s all about finding our customers the perfect phone and tariff.
- You will work with the business to grow sales, delivering your personal Tesco Phone Shop targets.
- You will be passionate about our products, having confident conversations with customers demonstrating this passion.
- You will create an impression for customers that you can be proud of, role modelling great standards of dress and being ready to serve customers.
- You will deliver a great shopping trip for customers every day, following all opening and closing routines, ensuring all facilities are in a good working order and available for customers, listening for and acting on customer feedback.
- You will follow the service culture in your department role modelling helpful and friendly service behaviours and demonstrating enthusiasm to do what’s right for customers.
- You will protect legal brand by delivering legal compliance, understanding all safe and legal routines demonstrating due diligence on your department.
- You will support your manager to control costs on your department and deliver budgets, supporting the department to maintain stock record accuracy and be prepared for stock control routines.
- Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Being flexible in the way you think, make decisions and handle change.
- Working together across your store and across your group to achieve shared success.
- Always looking for ideas and opportunities to build a better Tesco.
- Knowing your own sources of energy and keeping yourself fit for life.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A