Website Tesco PLC
We’re now on the lookout for an efficient, enthusiastic Cook / Chef who’s looking for a job which offers a great work life balance.
Our kitchens are fast paced so it can be challenging, although shifts go quickly when your cooking mouth-watering food for our dedicated Tesco shoppers!
If you’re a Cook / Chef who would like a job with no late nights or long weekends and are passionate about food, this may be the job for you!
- Prepping in advance to get our dishes out in 10 minutes or less!
- Prioritising a high volume of order tickets
- Being a champion of brand standards
- Helping to ensure a full shift runs efficiently
- Making outstanding quality food that is ‘picture perfect’ every time
- Ensuring the team have everything they need to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Cooking to spec and knowing the menu inside out
- Responsible for maintaining the highest cleanliness and health & safety standards
- To be 18 years of age or older.
- Experience working as a Cook, Assistant Cook, Chef or Chef de Partie
- Level 2 in Health & Safety and Food Hygiene is a bonus
- To take pride in delivering good looking, tasty dishes every time
- To be efficient and have a high level of attention to detail
- To be skilled using kitchen equipment including grills and fryers
- Experience cooking and preparing food in a kitchen with a high volume of orders
- Some work with specs & brand standards in a commercial kitchen
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portsmouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A